Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Pregnant!!!!!




Well it's official . . . I'm preggo! I can't believe it. The first official month that we start trying and here we are! We feel so truly blessed by God's grace. I think it's going to take a little while for it to kick in that I'm going to be a Mom! Wow . . . It'll click one day! :)

We took our first test yesterday and got a very faint line, so I went and got a blood test. They said after 5 minutes of testing it was negative, but after 6 minutes it was positive. So they wanted to re-test me in a few days. Well sure enough I did my own at home tests (2 tests, both different brands and they both came back positive!)

I will be four weeks tomorrow and I'm already feeling the symptoms. . . awful nausea, frequent urination . . . you know, all the fun stuff! But I just look at it as "This is going to be so worth it!"

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! We are sooooooo excited for you both! Congrats!!!!! Hang in there with the nausea...it's a good sign that everything is healthy. It will all be worth it when you're holding your little baby in your arms!! Tessa will have a new little cousin.

    ReplyDelete