Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 24th Birthday


I'm not quite sure what was so funny while I was doing this! :)


Me and my best friend Brynn


Yesterday I celebrated my 24th birthday. I don't really feel old until Jeremy decides to point out that I'm now 24 and he is still 22! :)
I had an absolutely amazing day. It was very eventful but also low-key, and I couldn't ask for anything more. My day started out with Jeremy getting up and making me breakfast (waffles and bacon), then my mother-in-law whisked me away to go get myself a manicure with Jeremy's sisters. (I also have the privilege of sharing my birthday with Jeremy's sister Stephanie who turned the big 2 1!)
Then we went with six of our closest friends out to dinner at my favorite local restaurant, McGlinns. Then we came home, played board games, had a few jello shots and played with our new Wii! I couldn't ask for a better husband and friends for making my birthday a very special day that I will never forget!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my BEAUTIFUL sis-in-law!!! It looks like you had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete